Published on April 14th, 2011 | by Formstack1
8 Logo Design Services For Your Small Business
When you first start brainstorming about your new business, you probably want to find a unique way to display your company image. For many small businesses, a custom logo is the first step in this process.
If outsourcing your logo design is not in your budget, there are plenty of options on the Internet for any budget. We want to advise you, though, that some of the “free” sites are free to create, but you have to pay to download the logo.
If your small business does not have the manpower or software to create your own logo, these 8 web-based logo design tools might be the best option. For more options, visit Small Business Trends for their top 33 choices for logo design.
1. CoolText – This logo design tool lets you type out your business’s name and then choose different ways to stylize the font. If you are looking for something fast and free, this is a great choice.
2. Flaming Text – Like CoolText, you can create your own logo, buttons and more. Also, it allows you to use these logos on your website, in your email signature, or wherever you like.
3. LogoBlog – Similar to CoolText and Flaming Text, LogoBlog requires no registration, just download your completed font logo in a few different formats.
4. LogoCraft – This online logo creator lets you select one of their icons from a selection of predefined categories. Simply add text and other effects to make your logo unique. They also offer a $49 per logo service if you would like one of their designers to create a logo.
1. AAA Logo – AAA Logo allows you to “test run” and install their logo design software for free. Once downloaded, you have access to a library of 8,000+ logo objects. To purchase, it will set you back $49.
2. LogoInn – If you start with the basic package for $45, you can get your logo designed, revised and delivered in 5 business days. The 100% money back guarantee is also a nice customer service feature.
3. LogoSmartz – This desktop logo creator gives you the ability to create a logo from scratch or use their template options. You can sign up for a free trial, or the paid service starts at $39.95.
4. MyLogoMaker – This software gives you over 2,000 templates plus 9,000 shapes and objects. It also comes with a bonus business card software feature with a 90-day money back guarantee. You can download a free trial, but to use all of its functions, it will cost $29.95.
If you have any additional logo design services to recommend, we would love to hear about them!