Published on May 26th, 2011 | by Formstack0
Integration of the Month: FreshBooks
Each month, we are going to take a look at one of our integration partners and how you can benefit from their services. This month, the spotlight is on the online invoicing tool, FreshBooks!
Used by over 2 million people, this Canadian-based company delivers fast and simple invoicing plus time tracking services that help you manage your business.
Check out a few of their top features:
- Send and manage invoices online.
- Use them as your accounting system or incorporate their accounting integrations.
- Track your work hours, both on the computer, or on a mobile device.
- Accept payments online with Credit cards, e-Checks or PayPal.
- Brand your system and invoices with your company’s logo and colors.
Formstack integrates with FreshBooks by automatically creating a client whenever someone fills out one of your Formstack web forms. Also, you can create an invoice with any form submission and automatically add items to them based on your existing choices.
Other features of the integration include the ability to create estimates from a form submission, updating existing client details, setup recurring invoices, and email invoices to your clients.
You can try FreshBooks for free and to find out more about their services, visit FreshBooks.com. If you are new to Formstack, learn more about us by visiting our How it Works page or sign up for an account today and see how easy it is to integrate your online invoicing with Formstack web forms!